Wide Selection of Gearbox Products
The gearbox usually adopts a general design scheme, but in special cases, the design scheme of the gearbox can be changed according to the demands of the user, and it can be modified into an industry-specific gearbox. In the design scheme of the gearbox, the parallel shaft, vertical shaft, general box, and various parts can be changed
- Absorption of very high torques and axial forces
- No need for separate thrust housing & bearing.
- Easy alignment (screw directly fits into the vore of gear box)
- Easy to assemble & dismantle.
- Very heavy duty spherical roller thrust bearing is provided.
- Power saving. (you may save up to 20 % power.)
- Less requirement of space.
- For bigger sizes water cooling is provided
- No maintenance required except periodic oil level checking.
- Higher productivity
- Twin Screw Extruder Gearboxes offer the dual shaft counter rotating. The range is available for various center distances
- The gearboxes are available with co-rotating and counter rotating variants
- To work under heavy loading force, the high level dissipation and oil lubrication system are provided. The axial roller type swivel thrust with the thrust bearing coupled in tandem way support the axial thrust
- High torque and high speed output rate
Processing Characteristics of Screw Shaft:
1.Suitable suggestion on material to ensure components performance and extend lifetime of products.
2.Professional technical team can provide surveying and mapping support.
3.All components are finished by CNC machine.
4.Sophisticated quality management system ensure superior quality.
|Warranty: 1 year||Weight (KG):
|Place of Origin:
94%~98%(depends on the transmission stage)
|Customized support:OEM ODM||Input/output shaft material
Flange, hollow shaft, CZPT shaft
|After-sale:Online 24/7 Installation Xihu (West Lake) Dis.||advantage:
Horizontal Foot Mounted Vertical
Packaging & delivery
Packing: wooden case packing
|Port: HangZhou Port|
X helical gear units for double-screw extruders with parallel drive shafts and the same direction of screw rotation are used mainly in the manufacture of granulates and the refining of raw plastics. Other areas of application include:
- Paint and lacquer industry
- Washing agent industry
- Foodstuff industry (e.g. bread, pasta)
- Animal-feed industry (dog, cat other animal food
Maintenance of the gearbox of the dual-screw extruder
1. The gear box of the dual-screw extruder should be well-ventilated, and the working environment temperature should be within the range of 5-35 °C.
2. Always check the oil quantity of the gear lubricating oil in the box to ensure that the transmission parts in the box are well lubricated.
3. Pay attention to check the bearing parts of the box frequently. The oil temperature of the oil tank of the transmission box should not exceed 70 ºC during operation.
4. The newly put into use gearbox needs to replace the lubricating oil after 250 hours of operation. The oil change time depends on the state of the oil. It is recommended to replace it after 4000-8000 hours of operation or once a year.
5. The gearbox of the dual-screw extruder needs to be regularly maintained and inspected once a year
1. The gear on the input shaft is driven by the motor and starts to rotate.
2. The rotating input gear meshes with other gears inside the gearbox, transmitting power.
3. Different-sized gears within the gearbox are combined to form a gear train. Through continuous meshing and rotation, the high-speed, low-torque power from the input shaft gradually converts into low-speed, high-torque output.
4. The output shaft is connected to the last gear and transfers the output torque to the load.
5. Gear reduction gearboxes typically include lubrication and cooling systems to ensure smooth operation and prevent overheating and damage.
6. Our extruder gearbox converts high-speed, low-torque power into low-speed, high-torque output by changing the size ratios and meshing arrangements of different gears, achieving the function of speed reduction.
Types of Gearboxes:
Based on customer requirements, gear reduction gearboxes can be classified according to the size of the output shaft, center distance of the output shaft, output speed, and torque. Alternatively, we can provide several commonly used types of gearboxes for customers to choose from.
No matter when and where
to call we can find our service to you.
We have 5 sales people online,
and whether you have any question
can be solved through online
Receive products have any
questions about the product,
can look for us,we will help
you deal with the the first time,to your satisfaction.
ZheJiang Arrow Machinery Co., Ltd.is a company specializing in R&D, production, sales, application promotion of food engineering projects. As 1 of the largest scaled food processing equipment &whole plant engineering problem solvers in China, machines served for more than 970 companies, export to 116 countries, area, more than 20 years engineering team, we recognize that quality equals value, aims to create a great future together with global customers.
1. Q: How about Arrow Machinery?
R: ZheJiang Arrow Machinery Co., Ltd. is a High-Tech company. Our firm is composed of a strong
team which has substantial experience in R&D, manufacture, technique and sales service and has
specialized in extruder industry for 10 years,leading screw barrel manufacturer in China.
2. Q:What’s Arrow machinery’s capacity?
R:Company is in strict accordance with CE and ISO9001 quality certification system.There are over 200
models of extruders and spare parts.
3. Q:What’s the delivery time?
R:For regular size, we have finished stock and semi-finished stock, 2 weeks max enough
for customized, normally within 20days .
4. Q:How about the gearbox quality and price?
R: top quality in China with competitive price and globle after-sale service
5. Q:what’s the life time and guarantee buy from Arrow machinery ?
R: 3~5years life time for nitriding ones and bimtallic ones will be longer
One year min. Guarantee.
6.Q:Where is Arrow Machinery factory and how to reach there?
R:NO.47 Chengbohu Road, Xihu (West Lake) Dis. District,HangZhou City, China. You can take the train or plane to HangZhou and we can pick you up.
7.Q:How to contact with you?
R:just reply to me if have any question.
Estimated freight per unit.
|To be negotiated|
|Function:||Distribution Power, Change Drive Torque, Change Drive Direction, Speed Changing, Speed Reduction, Speed Increase|
Worm gear reducer gearbox
A worm gear reducer gearbox is a mechanical device used to reduce the viscosity of fluids. It can be used in a variety of applications and is available in a variety of sizes. Read on to learn more about these devices. They come in different shapes, sizes and prices. Also, these products are very reliable.
A new study shows that polymers derived from worms reduce the viscosity of aqueous solutions. The researchers mixed the worms with water and then applied shearing force to the mixture. Polymer-filled solutions are more resistant to shear forces than simple liquids. This is because when the solution is sheared, the filaments become entangled with each other. When the solution is sheared, the filaments line up, reducing the viscosity of the solution.
The researchers then used live insects to study the polymer’s shear thinning properties. By measuring “worm activity”, the researchers could calculate the viscosity of the mixture. The researchers then altered the worms’ activity and measured changes in the viscosity of the mixture.
The PSMA13 precursor was synthesized from BzMA at 90 °C. The resulting PSMA13-PBzMA65 worms were studied using SAXS, 1H NMR and TEM. They were found to be highly anisotropic over a wide temperature range.
The efficiency of a worm gear reducer gearbox increases with the number of revolutions of the input shaft. Braking torque also increases with the viscosity of the oil. These three factors are used to determine the efficiency of a worm gear reducer gearbox. A worm gear reducer gearbox with a helical pinion on the motor shaft will achieve a 40:1 gear ratio. The combination of a 4 liter ratio helical primary gear with a 10:l worm secondary gear will achieve high efficiency and overload capability.
The PSMA13-PBzMA65 dispersion has the same effective viscosity at 20 degrees Celsius and variable temperature. The transition time is 0.01 Pa s, indicating good thermal reversibility.
Worm reducer gearboxes have many advantages. This gear has a high capacity and can transmit a lot of power. It’s also very quiet. Its advantages also include a space-saving design. Another benefit of worm reducer gearboxes is their ease of lubrication and cooling. It is also an excellent choice for transmitting high power with high gear ratios.
The self-locking function of the worm gear unit ensures that torque is only transmitted in one direction. When the load peaks, the torque signal is disabled. Unlike conventional gear reducer gearboxes, self-locking worm gears are not interchangeable.
Self-locking worm gears are not suitable for high mass applications because the weight of the driven mass can overwhelm the gear. The large mass can cause a huge side load on the worm, which can cause the worm to break. To solve this problem, a self-locking worm gear train with special provisions can be designed to reduce the heat generated.
The self-locking properties of worm reducer gearboxes are helpful in many industrial applications. It prevents reversing, which saves money on the braking system. It can also be used to lift and hold loads. The self-locking function is very useful in preventing backing.
The self-locking function depends on the pitch diameter and lead angle. A larger pitch diameter will make the self-locking function easier. However, the lead angle decreases as the pitch diameter increases. The higher pitch diameter will also make the worm reducer gearbox more resistant to backlash.
Self-locking worm gears are also useful in lifting and hoisting applications. If the worm gear is self-locking, it cannot reverse its direction without positive torque.s This makes the worm gear ideal for applications where the worm must be lowered.
The worm gear reducer gearbox market is a global industry consisting of several sub-sectors. This report analyzes past and current market trends and discusses key challenges and opportunities in this market. It also highlights leading marketing players and their marketing strategies. Furthermore, the report covers important segments and provides information on emerging segments.
Worm reducer gearboxes can be used in a variety of applications, such as reducing the speed and torque of rotating parts. These gears are usually available as gear sets and seat units and are available in multi-speed designs. Some manufacturers also offer precision worms and zero-backlash worms for high precision reduction.
Typically, worm gears are used on vertical axes that do not intersect. Compared to other gear drives, they are inefficient but produce a lot of reduction. There are two basic types of worm gears: double envelope and single envelope. The difference is in how they work. When the two axes do not intersect, a double-enveloping worm gear is used.
In the industrial world, worm gear reducer gearboxes are the most popular type of reducer gearbox. They are known for their high torque output multipliers and high reduction ratios. They are used in many power transmission applications including elevators, safety gates, and conveyor belts. They are especially suitable for low to medium-horsepower applications.
Worm gears can also be used for noise control. Its unique shape and size make it suitable for tight spaces. They are also suitable for conveying heavy materials and the packaging industry. In addition, they have high gear ratios, which make them suitable for small and compact machinery.
The cost of a worm gear reducer gearbox depends on several factors, including the type of worm used, the materials used to manufacture the equipment, and the number of users. The worm gear reducer gearbox market is divided into two types: vertical and horizontal. Furthermore, the market is segmented by application, including the automotive industry, shipping industry, and machinery and equipment.
Worm gear reducer gearbox is a popular type of reducer gearbox. They are available in standard and flush-type packaging. They feature C-side inputs for standard NEMA motors and multiple mounting positions to suit the application. For example, a soup factory can use the same hollow reducer gearbox in multiple installation locations.
Another application for worm gear reducer gearboxes is in conveyors. They provide torque and speed reduction to move products efficiently. They are also widely used in security doors that automatically lock when they are closed. Typically, these doors use two separate worm drives. In this way, they cannot be reversed.
The cost of a worm gear reducer gearbox is determined by several factors. Size and material are important. Worm gear reducer gearboxes can be made of aluminum, cast iron, or stainless steel. Its efficiency depends on its size and proportions. It is usually used as a retarder in low-speed machinery, but can also be used as a secondary braking device.
There are two types of worms: standard worm and double worm gear. Standard worms have one or two threads, and double worm gears have one left-hand and right-hand thread. A single-threaded combination will give you a 50 reduction ratio, while a dual-threaded combination will only give you a 25% reduction.
Agknx Transmission Ltd. manufactures premium worm gear reducer gearboxes with robust construction and premium case-hardened steel worms. They use phosphor bronze centrifugally cast rims and attach them to the output shaft in the center. They also feature dual-purpose bearings and a large overhang load margin on the output shaft. The high-quality reducer gearbox also has a full range of positive lubrication functions. This means that they do not need special attention when using low-speed shaft extensions.
editor by CX 2023-06-07