EPBS gear motors are economical right-angle worm gear motors that can be easily installed in the most compact applications. The economical right-angle worm gearmotors offer unmatched features, including the smallest hollow shaft size, setting new standards for reliability, efficiency, and economy. The inverter-friendly design enables easy integration today and is a truly future-proof solution. EPBS gearmotors offer complete flexibility in mounting options, including shaft, base, face, and flange solutions. Motor junction boxes can be mounted in alternate positions in 90º steps around the motor frame, offering unmatched integration possibilities.
- Power rating up to 5,5 kW.
- Torque 25 … 1.000 Nm
- Output Speeds 0,2 … 300 min-1
- versatile installation possibilities
- Completely enclosed, sealed against dust and water spray
- Lubrication change first after 15000 hrs
- Low noise gearing
- Mains connection 110 … 690V, 50/60Hz
- Enclosure IP65 (Standard), IP66 (Optional)
- Connection Standard with CAGE CLAMP®
- Additional features: Connecting with Plug connectors. With integrated inverter up to 7,5kW.